Review on Italjet Formula 125: Most stylish scooter in Bangladesh

Hi I am sadique, today i gonna share my experience with Italjet formula 125 scooter. It is my 3rd autogear scooter. I used mahindra gusto and UM powermax before.  Today i am here to share experience with Italjet formula 125.




I bought my Italjet formula 125 from Max motors Dhaka costing 147000 tk. my 1st touch on the scooter was fabulous… starting the bike I was amazed with the engine refinement it has.


Engine:

it runs by 125cc engine . Its refinement level is top class. pick up response is swift and no engine heating problem. Sound is smooth and no problem of vibration. I really loved its ready pick up. it climbs 60km/h in only 7 sec. sound is bit loud for giving a racing bike taste.

Riding, handling and control:
Being auto transmission no extra work on changing gear or pressing clutch lever. Just like sitting on chair and twist to go. It has superb control on high speed and also on braking. Balance on doubling is also good. It has sufficient leg room for user of any height.



Braking:
Both front and rear brake is hand operated disc with enough bite. Braking performance is extraordinary. Control on high speed braking is nice. tires have sufficient grip. tires are very fat measure 130/60-13 rear and 120/60-13 front. but tire compound is bit hard that is sometimes uncomfortable on wet roads.




Suspension:
Front has telescopic suspension, rear has coil type mono shock absorber. I usually ride about 10km on my way on the worst ever road with numerous potholes and sand and dust. But its performance is not that satisfactory…. suspension is too stiff and rear one exerts heavyshock on rider and pillions spine.…i should give it 2 out of 10 marks regarding suspension. not suitable at all for Bangladeshi road condition.



after sales service:
Average service from company. It should be improved.

Mileage:
For 1st 1000km i got 28-30 kmpl…then …35+ plus…




Special features:
  1. Under seat storage provides ample room for medium sized bag.
  2. Dual disc brake.
  3. great ready pick up.
  4. Big tire.
Long tour:
I frequently visited Jessore total 160km…that’s my longest tour…without having any problem..

Positive sides:
  1. Engine smoothness is really on top notch.
  2. swift accleration
  3. Auto transmission.
  4. Tubeless tires with strong grip.
Negative sides:
    suspension is wrost in its class.
Overall i will recommend to use in smooth Road condition but dont use it in bad off roads.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts